Monday, June 23, 2014

WIP - Daisy Offerings, Weather Report, Other News

100_9146 - Daisy Offerings - Designer - HAED - Sandra Kuck - Pages 1-3 Completely Finished - 6-22-2014


Daisy Offerings Progress - HAED - Sandra Kuck.

I now have Pages 1-3 Completely finished out of 36 pages.  I am so very proud of myself.  Page 4 is next.  Page 5 is the very last page for the top half of this and I am so glad too. 



Weather:

We are suppose to have real bad thunderstorms this afternoon and evening.  I went to Walmart early this morning to get a few groceries.  It is awfully Hot, and Muggy outside right now.  I have the Air on so me and Railroad can stay nice and cool today. 



Other News:

I am going to sit down in a few minutes and read my Devotions for the day, and do some writing/journaling.  I love to write.  I was a very good writer in high school and in College.  I love reading my Devotions.  I will sit down later today and stitch on Rocky Mountain Christmas.  This is going to be my project for a while. 


Everyone have a very beautiful day....

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad 

1 comment:

  1. I hope the storms pass you by, stay safe.
    This project is progressing really well.

    ReplyDelete