Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Little Bit of Everything

Hello Dear Friends


    I have been doing more reading lately than Stitching....I read some of Carole Marsh's Books and they are really good.  I have two at the Library that is on hold.  I am waiting on a telephone call from the Library so I can go pick them up and start reading them. 


    I picked up Rocky Mountain Christmas again and I have been stitching on that the last few days.  I have Row #2 completely finished.  Now I am on Row #3. 


   Today my one girlfriend and I went to the Library, than we went to Walgreens, and than we went to McDonalds.  Traffic is backed up in both directions all 4 lanes due to re-paving at the Intersections...what a mess.  The Traffic is backed up all the way back for a good 2 miles or longer.  I had to take the backway to get to the places that we wanted to go today except for the Library. 


   We got a really bad storm the other night and it kept me wide awake.  There were wires down, tree limbs down, tree branches down.  Some of the surrounding counties got hit with Tornados and the city that is not too far from my hometown got a tornado the other night as well.  It was bad out for a while and lot of people was without power for quite a while. 


I may have some progress photo of Rocky Mountain Christmas sometime over the Holiday Weekend but I'm not sure. 


My High School Classmate and I are going to a Mexican Restaurant on the 4th of July and maybe the DQ as well on the 4th of July.  I can't wait.  We haven't seen each other since our High School Days and her Mom was the Secretary in the office at the high school. 


It is sort of windy today and cool and I am so glad that it is not hot outside today...we needed a break from the hot weather. 


That is all for now...


Take care
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy as always, Linda. Looking forward to seeing a progress picture of Rocky Mountain Christmas, my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times with friends is always nice...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete