Friday, November 22, 2013

Daisy Offerings Progress

100_8972 - Daisy Offerings - Designer - HAED - Sandra Kuck - Progress 11-22-2013
 
Daisy Offerings
Designer - HAED - Sandra Kuck
Material - 18 Count White Charles Craft Aida
DMC Threads 2 x 1 Full Cross Stitch
Progress 11-22-2013
 
I decided to show you all of my progress that I have been making on this project since I first started stitching this.  What you see here is Pages 1 - 3 Almost.  I am almost done with Page 3.  As of today I have finished another Column. 
 
I have to be real careful with my columns because the very edge of this goes all the way around...its in a circle so in order to be safe and sound I do one column at a time and one page at a time.  That is the only way that I can stitch this.  The Very top edge of this is all Confetti Stitching as well.  I have to grid my material so I don't lose tract of where I am at.  I stitch a 10 x 10 block each day.  After each column is done than I show my progress pictures.  I have two more pages to go before the top section is completely finished. 
 
Thanks for looking...enjoy....
 
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad 

No comments:

Post a Comment