Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Afghan Crochet WIP - PIC

100_8926 - My Afghan - Crochet WIP - on 48th Row - 10-20-2013

This is MY AFGHAN that I am crocheting for MYSELF.  I have close to 200 chain stitches and I am on the 48th Row.  I will have close to 200 rows by the time I get this one finished. I am using the Double Crochet Stitch.  This is variegated yarn and I bought this yarn at JoAnn Fabrics.  I am not making anymore afghans or anything else for people until I get mine done.  I want to have mine done by Christmas of this year.  I have been crocheting on this for about 10 years now and I would like to have this done and start using it myself.  I have made over 50 afghans for people since I was 10 years old and I have never made one for myself up until I started with this one. 

Thanks for looking...enjoy....

God Bless
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's so pretty! I love those colors! I wish yarn companies would make more of the high-contrast, but still matching, variegated yarns, like they used to. Everything lately seems like they're going for subtle or shocking, lol!
    Good luck getting your afghan done! I'm trying to make several for Christmas but none as big as yours!

    ReplyDelete