Sunday, October 20, 2013

Baby Afghan/Blanket is completely finished - PIC

100_8925 - Baby Afghan-Blanket - Crochet - Made by Me - Completely Finished - 10-20-2013

This is the Baby Afghan/Blanket that I made for a lady at church.  She is going to pay me for this.  I will be giving it to her next Sunday.  The Varigated Colors are Green, Light Yellow and White.  It is a big skein of yarn that I used which I bought at JoAnn Fabrics back this spring.  You can no longer buy that yarn anymore - not even online let alone inside the store.  The Pretty Yellow yarn at the very top of the blanket is a real pretty yellow.  I bought that yarn at Walmart and it is Red Heart. 

This is Crochet and the Stitch I used is Double Crochet Stitch. 

Thanks for looking...Enjoy...

God Bless
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

1 comment: