Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Movies I watched, Other News

Dear Friends

     I have watched two movies - one last week and one this week.  They are both from Netflix.  The two movies that I watched are:

The 7th Voyage of Sinbad and The 7 Adventures of Sinbad.

They were both really good and I really enjoyed watching these two movies.  I love Netflix. 

I have started another book called "Postern Of Fate" by Agatha Christie.  I am still reading "Due or Die" by Jenn McKinlay as well. 

I made Cinnamon Struessel Muffins this morning and I dearly love these too.  They are so very good. 

We got a Frost last night - it got down in the 30's.  Now tonight we are suppose to get Frost, Rain/Snow Mix as well as tomorrow too.  This is way too early for this type of weather...geesh. 

That is all for now....

God Bless
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

1 comment:

  1. I love netflix too. I like to run all the old tv shows I use to watch. Makes for great stitching time :)

    ReplyDelete