Monday, July 1, 2013

PIC....Rocky Mountain Christmas Progress....PIC

100_8691 - Rocky Mountain Christmas - Marty Bell - 6-27-2013
 
Rocky Mountain Christmas
Designer - Marty Bell
Material - 28 Count Blue Jobelan
Threads - DMC 2 over 2
 
I really enjoy stitching on this project...I love the pattern and I love Jobelan Material.  I am spending most of my day today stitching on this.  Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays and Saturdays are my all day stitching day or most of the day anyways.  The rest of the days I'm kinda busy. 
 
I want to thank you for the comments on my posts...thank you so very much.  They are very much appreciated. 
 
I also want to thank my new Followers for being a follower of my Blog. 
 
The weather this past week has been very stormy and today we are suppose to get more storms this afternoon. I don't have no place to go so I can sit and stitch on this beautiful project. 
 
Have a very wonderful week. 
 
God Bless You All
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad 

1 comment: