Thursday, June 20, 2013

PIC...WIP....Rocky Mountain Christmas Progress.....PIC & Other News

100_8684 - Rocky Mountain Christmas - Designer - Marty Bell - Progress 6-20-2013
 
Rocky Mountain Christmas
Designer - Marty Bell
Material - 28 Count Blue Jobelan
Threads - DMC 2 over 2
 
This one is not for Sale...Sorry Everyone...this one is going to a very sweet dear friend of mine from my church.  I really enjoy stitching on this one and I dearly love Jobelan.  I will stitch on Jobelan any day over Aida. 
 
I went to Walmart last night and lo and behold they finally got DMC Threads in...Yeah - but not all of them though.  They also got needles, small kits, hoops, material, and Iron on Transfers.  I am so glad because one of the colors that I use the most of is white and I love B5200 White. 
 
Where I live at we play Bingo every two weeks and everybody wins and everybody gets a prize at each Bingo round.  Today I got a plateful of cookies, ice cream and two books.  I'm happy...LOL...
 
I went on a Shopping Spree Yesterday in the Big City and I went to a store called Tuesday Mornings.  Oh this place is so neat and its kinda like a old fashion type store where they have the old fashion candy, the old fashion hat boxes, and things like that.  I dearly love this place.  I bought a jar of Dijon Mustard but this is not your usual Dijon mustard though.  Its a bit different. 
 
Well that is all for now.....
 
Thanks for all of your comments and for all of the new followers on my Blog. 
 
God Bless You All
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad
 


4 comments:

  1. Great progress. I love old fashioned lolly shops. My waist not so much lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Just found your blog.

    Your stitching is beautiful!

    Happy weekend (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sampler you are stitching

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue fabric is very pretty and I love watching your stitching progress.

    ReplyDelete