Friday, July 5, 2013

WIP Picture, Reading, Library, Weather

100_8735 - Rocky Mountain Christmas - Designer - Marty Bell - 7-4-2013
 
Rocky Mountain Christmas
Designer - Marty Bell
Material - 28 Count Blue Jobelan
DMC Threads 2 over 2
 
I am really enjoying this - I love the pattern and I dearly love the material. 
 
I hope that everyone had a great 4th of July yesterday. 
 
I stayed home and read my book.  I am reading Post Mortem by Patricia Cornwell.  This is Book #1 in her series called Kay Scarpetta.  I now belong to another Library and I bought a Plac Card and so now I can use this one Library plus my local one.  This other one is in a different County and City.  This one here is a very huge Library - 2 floors full of books and other type of services and it has a Cafeteria inside the Library.  There are real long hallways and display cases throughout the Library.  There are Chairs and Tables in the hallways throughout the Library.  I dearly love this Library.  You can even check out Books that are New that are on display.  You don't have to wait.  This Library has so many books that I will never ever get them read in a lifetime.  I was in this Huge Library the other day from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and I was in 7th Heaven the whole time.  If I lived next door to this Library I would never leave.  This Library is so awesome.  It is the Top Library in the whole wide world and it is well known for its Genealogy Dept which is huge in itself.  The Children's Library is huge,  the Readers Services Library is huge which is actually the Adult Library,  and the Young Adult Library is huge as well.  All of these are inside the Huge Library.  They have the most comfty chairs and tables for people to sit and read if they want to.  People from all over the world come and use the Genealogy Dept at this Library. 
 
I am going to try to work on my picture today for a while.  I was going to do my laundry but somebody else is using the Laundry Room so I'm going to do that first thing in the morning since I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow.  I will be able to stay home. 
 
On Fridays I go out to eat either at Arby's, McDonald's, or the Dairy Queen.  On Tuesday Mornings I get my breakfast from McDonald's. 
 
We are suppose to have a Storm this afternoon and it looks like it could storm any minute.  It is real hot outside too and it is getting muggy out. 
 
That is all for now....
 
Have a Beautiful Weekend Everyone....
 
Thanks for all of the Comments...I really appreciate them very much. 
 
God Bless You All
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad
 


1 comment:

  1. Rocky Mountain Christmas looks beautiful! That sounds like a fabulous library! I have read many of the Kay Scarpetta books by Patrician Cornwell.

    ReplyDelete