Monday, April 13, 2020

Staying Home

Dear Friends

I hope that you are all staying well and staying safe during the COVID-19.   I have been staying home.  The only time I get out is on Friday Evenings when I go to McDonalds to get my Friday Night Supper.  I go to Dollar General in my town to get my groceries.  I am not even going to go to try to go to Walmart.  If I need meat - potatoes - vegies - I have two local small town stores that I can go to. 

I wear a Mask that two people gave me so I can wear one and wash it and than wear the other one the next time I have to go out. 

I have been reading my Books - Listening to Audio Books - and Stitching.  Plus I have 2 year old child - my kitty named Buttercup. 

My Church has been doing Virtual Worship Services through You Tube and through Face Book.  My Pastor sends me the link for You Tube every Sunday Morning and than I pass it on to the people that are on the Prayer Chain through my Church.  I am the Head Caller for the Prayer Chain of my Church. 

The weather has been cold - rainy - windy - snow.  Yes we got all of this in less than three days time.  Oh Mother Nature cannot make up her mind. 

Take care

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup

2 comments:

  1. I get to be your first visitor and commentor...even though there's no such word, lol. Such a cute background on your blog, the bees. I popped in from a mutual friends blog, it's always nice to meet new blog friends. Glad you're being smart with the mask and limiting your outings. We're doing the same and having groceries delivered. Strange times. The virtual church seems like such a good idea, though am disappointed when I read about some churches not doing it and encouraging people to gather. Quite a few cases of course linked back to such large gatherings. Stay well
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you are keeping well... it is such a strange time for us...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete