Saturday, August 10, 2019

Silver Moon Tea by Mirabilia - Nora Corbett - My Progress

Silver Moon Tea by Mirabilia - Nora Corbett - Friday, August 9, 2019

Silver Moon Tea 
Mirabilia - Nora Corbett

28 Count Lugana 
Fabric Color - Isolde by Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie

2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch

I dearly love this pattern.  The Colors - The Fabric - and the Beads.  This is a very beautiful pattern and I am getting close to finishing this.  

I am making my way toward the top of this pattern and working my way across the top and than half way down on the right side.  That is all I got left to do on this and than the Beading.  The Back Stitching is completely finished.  YEAH!  

I am going to surprise one of my good close best friends who lives in my town - its a Husband and Wife Couple.  The Husband dearly loves this and he Loves to Drink Tea so I am going to get this Framed after I get it completely finished and than I am going to give this to them as a Surprise.  They are the sweetest couple that you ever want to know and they have done so much for me throughout the years.  I just love them to death.  They are both Stitchers and the husband is a very beautiful stitcher and he is constantly stitching on something.  Right now he is working on a Buffalo Pattern.  

That is all for now...

Thanks for looking

Happy Stitching

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

1 comment: