Saturday, August 10, 2019

Alphabet Soup by The Design Connection - My Progress

Alphabet Soup by The Design Connection - Friday August 9, 2019

Alphabet Soup 
The Design Connection

28 Count Ivory Jobelan
2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch 

I just love this and this is one of my oldest WIP's and I think this was started back in 2010 or something like that.  

I am concentrating on getting the flowers done that is on the Soup Bowl.  There are tons of Quarter Stitches and Back Stitching in the Flowers.  I almost got the left side of the Soup Bowl done as far as the Flowers are concern.  Than I will go and do the right side of the Flowers and get that side done.  Than I will finish up the design.  The Easy part will be last.  

I have always done the hard part first and saved the easy part for last.  

When I saw this I just had to have this pattern.  I fell in love with this the minute I bought the pattern from my LNS - House Of Stitches.  I bought the Fabric from my LNS as well too.  I already had the DMC Threads.  

That is all for now...

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

No comments:

Post a Comment