Friday, February 22, 2019

Pumpkin Hallow Farm Progress

Pumpkin Hallow Farm by Little House Needleworks - My Blue House is Completely Finished - Friday Feb 22, 2019

Pumpkin Hallow Farm
Little House Needleworks

Stitching this on 14 Count White Aida
2 x 1 Full Cross Stitch

I am really enjoying stitching this.  I got my Blue house done.  Yeah for me.  The next thing in the picture that I will be stitching on is the Tree and the rest of the grass.  

This is my easy project.  I love stitching this.  

Thanks for looking...

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

4 comments:

  1. Looks great Linda! Can't wait to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda....Nice to “meet” you! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment. “Pumpkin Hollow” is coming along nicely...I’ve never met a pumpkin I haven’t loved LOL. It’s fun to have an “easy” stitch now and again...I just am finishing up a little piece I did on 35 ct with 2 strands of floss...so much easier on me than the 1 strand on 40+ count! Have a great rest of your weekend.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, Pumpkin Hollow is looking great. I am new to your blog. I am enjoying exploring it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work and I'm looking forward to watching it progress!

    ReplyDelete