Sunday, February 17, 2019

My V Stitch Crochet Afghan Progress

Progress on my V Stitch Crochet Afghan using Baby Rainbow Yarn by Caron - Using Size H Crochet Hook - Sunday Feb 17, 2019

Crochet - V Stitch
Afghan 
Size H Crochet Hook
Yarn - Baby Rainbow by Caron

I am making this Afghan for ME.  I am using the V Stitch in my Afghan.  I have the Width that I want so now I just need the length.  It is going to be real long.  I love real long blankets and afghans more than the width of them.  

I bought the Yarn at JoAnn Fabrics.  I love JoAnn Fabrics.  They got everything that I need.  

I am on my 18th Row now.  I work on this every day.  On Saturdays at my Library we have a Crochet - Knitting - Sewing Group that meets at 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. I love this group.  We learn so much from each other.  

I am going to learn to Knit as well too.  I do know how to Cast on and I know how to do the Knit Stitch.  I just want to make sure that I am doing everything right by my Knitting Teacher.  

We are suppose to get 1 to 3 inches of Snow sometime today and tonight.  I hope it is only a inch.  I prefer None whatsoever.  

Yesterday at my Library we had the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Open House.  It was so nice and I love my New Library in my town.  It is so big and very roomy and the colors are just beautiful.  I can sit on the Couch by the Fireplace - Crochet - Knit - Stitch.  I can go in the teen room and sit and do my own thing.  I love it.  I am in 7th Heaven when I go to the Library.  I always stay from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.  That is when it is peaceful and quiet and I can go in the teen room if I want more Privacy.  

That is all for now....Thanks for looking and reading my Blog Post.  

I want to thank each and everyone of you that has left comments on my previous Blog Posts.  Thank you from the bottom of my Heart.  

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Crochet .
    I hope you don't get much snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your library sounds wonderful. Your crochet is lovely. The best thing about working on an afghan in the winter is the warmth you get while working on it :)

    ReplyDelete