Saturday, August 10, 2019

The Bookshelf by Little House Needleworks - My New Start - My Progress

My New Start - The Bookshelf by Little House Needleworks - Friday August 9, 2019

My New Start

The Bookshelf 
Little House Needleworks

28 Count Light Mocha Cashel Linen 

2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch

This is my New Start.  I decided to start something new after I got Pumpkin Hallow Farms done.  I have had this Pattern for a while now and since I am a Avid Reader I just had to start this.  

One of my Best Friends dearly love this pattern as well so I am going to give this to her after I get it framed.  She was a former Librarian in my town and when she saw this she fell in love with this.  

I will be stitching this again for myself cause I am in love with this as well.  

Thanks for looking :)

Happy Stitching :)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

No comments:

Post a Comment