Friday, February 15, 2019

QS Library Fairy 5 Progress

Progress as of Wednesday Feb 13, 2019 - Artist is Randal Spangler - Designer is Michele Sayetta - HAED Chart

QS Library Fairy 5
Artist is Randal Spangler
Designer is Michele Sayetta 
Heaven and Earth Designs Chart

28 Count White Jobelan
1 x 1 Full Cross Stitch

I love this Pattern.  It is so cool and so awesome looking.  I am making this for my New Library in my Town.  I did not get this done in time for the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and the Open House.  

I am on Page 2 out of 9 Pages.  Her Head, Hair, Face was very hard to do.  Confetti Stitching in every single square...UGH!  Her Wings were not too bad.  

I stitch on this every day for a while.  I don't get very far on it because I only stitch from start to finish in one Block at a time so I do not make any mistakes.  You don't dare make any mistakes in this pattern because each stitch makes the design and in order for it to come out right you have to be very careful in not making any mistakes.  

I am hoping to have this one by the end of this summer.  

Thanks for looking :)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

No comments:

Post a Comment