Friday, February 15, 2019

Pumpkin Hallow Farm Progress

Progress on Pumpkin Hallow Farm by Little House Needleworks - Friday Feb 15, 2019

Pumpkin Hallow Farm 
Little House Needleworks

14 Count White Aida
2 x 1 Full Cross Stitch

I am really enjoying stitching this.  It is so easy....so fun to stitch and easy on my eyes.  I won this Chart from Real Housewives of Cross Stitch You Tube Video - Chelsea and Priscilla You Tube Channel.  I had to answer a question in one of their Videos and I won this Chart.  

I have changed the Colors of the House, The Roof,  The Grass.  I do not like Drab Colors so I changed to brighter spring like colors even though it is a fallish type pattern.  I am leaving the Witch out of this pattern and the Birds are going to be Red instead of Black.  Red is the color of Cardinals and the Cardinal is Indiana State Bird.  

My house use to be Blue but now it has Tan Siding on my house and Blue is my favorite color.  

I love how this is turning out.  It is so pretty.  I am getting anxious to get this finish and get it framed and hung up on my Wall.   

When I finish this I will post all of the color changes that I used for this Chart.  

Thanks for looking :)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

3 comments:

  1. Sweet stitching , It's looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stitched this some years ago and it is a fun stitch and your version looks nice. Lucky you for winning something from the ladies. I enter their giveaways too but haven't won anything. As the Arizona Lottery says 'You can't win if you don't play!' Sometimes they're not giving away anything I like so I don't play!

    ReplyDelete