Thursday, October 25, 2018

What I Finished Reading and Currently Reading

Dear Friends

What I have Finished Reading which I read the Book in one Day and it is called "Wishtree" by Katherine Applegate. 

Oh my gosh I am in love with this book.  It is so good.  It is about a group of animals who saves "Their Tree" from being cut down.  The animal names are so cute and so adorable.  Some parts of it is funny. 

I love Katherine Applegate Books....she is a beautiful Middle Grade Author and she does a super fantastic job in writing.  I have read several other books of hers as well in the past. 

I got this book from my Local Library.  I ordered this book from Amazon cause it is a Must Have Book for my Library.  I love Middle Grade Books. 

I am still reading "W is for Wasted" by Sue Grafton.  I am reading this on my Kindle since it is a thick book and the print is not all that big.  I am on Chapter 14 out of 41 Chapters.  I still have quite a ways to go on this yet.  I am taking my time in reading this book. 

It looks like its going to Rain today but they have been saying this for quite a while now...like everyday this week and today is Thursday and so far it has not rained. 

I have not stitch or anything cause I am trying to read as many Library Books as I can right now cause once Winter Weather gets here I won't be going out much at all and than I will be reading my Own Books on my shelves and it will give me a chance to stitch, quilt, crochet this winter. 

I will be going to my local library today to return the Library book that I read which I just told you about and I will be getting another book or two from the Middle Grade Section which I dearly love. I have been reading my books in one day or in two days...that is how long it takes me to read my Library Books. 

I have Read 175 Library Books since I have started keeping tract on Goodreads.  This Next New Year (2019) I am going to keep track of how many Library Books I have read next year and it will be called 2019 Library Books Read on my Goodreads.

When it comes to Thick Books that I want to read like "The Clockmaker's Daughter" by Kate Aitkinson I will buy that book from Amazon as a Kindle and read it on my Kindle.  My hands cannot take holding big thick books so I read them on my Kindle.  Or if I want to read a older book that has that small fine black print in it I will also buy that book and read it on my Kindle from Amazon. 

I have bought two Physical Books this month and probably about three Kindle Books all from Amazon.  I buy them.  There are certain books that I want to keep in Physical Format regardless of Paper Back or Hard Back - that part does not matter to me at all and mostly it is all Middle Grade Books that I buy. 

 I am still buying Nancy Drew Mystery Series by Carolyn Keene one or two per month from Amazon.  I want to buy them all. Amazon has all of her Books.  They were popular when I was a young girl but I never heard of them or knew they existed until I got older. 

Well I think that is all for now.....

Have A Lovely Day

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup


No comments:

Post a Comment