Sunday, October 21, 2018

Block And Off Set Shell Stitch Afghan Photos

Crochet Afghan that I am making called Block And Off Set Shell Stitch - Row #1 Complete - Picture #1 - Sunday Oct 21, 2018n Crochet Afghan that I am making - Picture #3 - Block And Off Set Shell Stitch - Row #1 Complete - Caron Yarn - Sunday Oct 21, 2018 Crochet Afghan that I am Making - Called Block And Off Set Shell Stitch - Caron Yarn - Row 1 Complete - Picture #2 - Sunday Oct 21, 2018 Crochet Afghan that I am making - Block And Off Set Shell Stitch - Caron Yarn - Row 1 Complete - Sunday Oct 21, 2018

Here is the Start of my Block And Set Shell Stitch Afghan.  Row #1 is Complete.  I have started on Row #2.  The name of the Yarn is called Caron Baby Rainbow.  I am using a Size H/8 in U.S.  I am loving this particular stitch.  It is fun and easy once you get the pattern down and than you just keep on going.  I found the Pattern on You Tube. 

Thanks for looking....enjoy.....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup

No comments:

Post a Comment