Sunday, October 21, 2018

Been Stitching

Dear Friends

    Sorry I haven't been on here for a while.  Life got in the way of things and I have been super busy the last few months. 

    My Town had their Falloween Fest back in September and it was from Friday through Sunday Night so I went to that and had lots of fun.  It is a full Carnival Event with lots of Food Booths - Carnival Rides - Entertainment - and lots of other things as well.  I always go to the Big Garage Sale that they have during this and I buy some books.  This Event is held at my High School that I Graduated From.  They also have Different Dinners and Soups and Breakfasts put on by different groups of people.  It is a lot of fun and I love going to this.  I always get my Elephant Ear during the Falloween Fest. 

    I have been reading and the books that I am currently reading are:

A Long Quiche Goodbye by Avery Aames....this is Book #1 in the Cheeseshop Mystery Series.  I am reading this on my Kindle as a Kindle Book from Amazon.  The Paperback Version of this is too hard to read due to the Print. 

A Book by Its Cover by Elizabeth Adams - This is Book #6 in the Secrets Of Mary's Mystery Bookshop Series.  There are 24 Books in this Series.  I have Book #5 on Hold through my Library.  This Series is put out by Guidepost.  This Series is so good.  They have several other Series as well too that they have put out.  I just love these Series from Guidepost.  I am getting the books through the Evergreen Library System and have the Books delivered to my local Library.  They are all Hard Back Books - the pictures  on these books are so very pretty.  I love them. 

W is for Wasted by Sue Grafton.  I am almost done with this Series.  I am Reading this one on my Kindle as a Kindle Book from Amazon.  This book has 41 Chapters to it and I am on Chapter 13.  I am taking my time with this Series.  I have X and Y to read yet and than this Series will be done. 

I have been Stitching on QS Library Fairy 5 by Randal Spangler.  This is a HAED Pattern.  The Designer is Michele Sayetta.  I am making this for the New Library that is in my town now.  We have a New Library Building and it is so nice and big and very pretty.  I go and sit and read by the Fire Place. 

Last Sunday afternoon it was so nice out - sunny - cool air - the Sun was Shining - so I decided to go for a Walk.  Well Needless to say about half way from home I pulled a Muscle in my Bad Leg and it just about ended me up in the Hospital due to the Excruciating Pain.  I almost passed out - got sick to my stomach.  I managed very slowly to make it to a school where they have outside Benches so I sat for a good hour and stretched my leg out.  Than I slowly made my way back to a friend's house.  Than she gave me a ride back to my house.  I went to the doctor and I did pull a Muscle in my Bad Leg.  I have a plate and 20 Screws in my right leg from when I broke it in 2010 and the Muscle that I pulled is right next to the Hardware that is in my leg.  I am suppose to stay off of my Leg - keep a Heating Pad on it and keep my leg stretched out.  Oh the joy of pulling a Muscle while walking.  Geesh I can't even go walking without hurting myself.  I am a tad bit better but my leg is still hurting.  It will be one week from today that I did this.  I am suppose to go back to my doctor if I am not any better.  I don't heal up very fast and it takes me a while to heal up so I am going to give it another week. 

Yesterday and last night we got every weather that there is - We got Sleet - We Got Snow - We got High Winds - We got Rain and very Cold Temps.  I have not been out of the house since Friday at 11:30 a.m.  That is when I went to McDonalds Drive Thru and got my favorite Meal.  Now today we are suppose to have more Rain.  I am staying home again today.  I am not going to go to Church.  I want to stay in and just take care of me and my Lil Buttercup. 

I think that is all for now....

Have a lovely Sunday

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Buttercup

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your leg Linda. Please take care of yourself and take time to heal.

    ReplyDelete