Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Have Great News

Dear Friends

   I have some super great super fantastic super exciting news to tell you.....Okay here it is.....

I have my Car Paid Off!  YES!  I got it paid off 6 months early....I am so very excited....The car now is officially mine!  I will get my Title to my car in about a week from the bank.  I made the last final payment on Monday which was only $30.00 some dollars and that was it.  I am so glad that I got my car paid off. 

   Now I need to get my brother paid off from when I had my Dental Work done about three years ago so I have him half paid off so now I just need to get him paid off completely.  Than I will have one more debt to get paid off.  Its my brother's debt but its under my account - its a tad bit complicated - and he won't pay it but since it is under my account I want to get this paid off completely.  I don't like to owe anybody any money and I don't owe the bank where the debt is at cause its my brother's responsibility and he won't pay his own debt off which infuriates me to no end - he is acting like it does not exist but it does exist and he won't do anything about it.  The Bank knows me really well and they know that I am trying to get this paid off so my mind will be clear and free.  I cannot bank at the bank where the debt is at until it is paid off and I am the only one that will get it paid off.  My other brother got very upset with me when I told him that I was going to get this paid off - he does not understand - that it is under my account - it is not under his account and it is not under my other brother's account which he owes the bank.  It is under my account only.  I will be so glad when I get this paid off than I will be debt free and Nobody in my Family or Friends of mine will ever borrow money from me ever again.  It is a shame that some Adults cannot take responsibility for their own debts! 

At least I have my car paid off now and so that is one less debt that I owe. 

My area has been getting Rain for the last three days non stop and my town and the surrounding cities and towns and out in the country is getting flooded like crazy.  Yesterday we had 60 Degrees Weather plus rain.  Now today we are having 30 Degree Weather F that is - and Freezing Rain - Icy Conditions. 

I am staying in again today and again tomorrow and than Friday I will go to McDonalds and get my favorite Meal. 

I am getting anxious to go to my favorite Library and I am not going until we get nicer weather and not get any snow or ice.  I am so tired of our crappy weather.  I am so ready for Spring Weather.  I want to get out and do some walking and enjoy the warmth from the Sun and see the Trees Budding and see the Flowers sprouting. 

That is all for now...

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup

1 comment: