Friday, January 19, 2018

Progress on Beloved Rose Of Sharon

Beloved Rose Of Sharon by Paula Vaughan - More Progress - Friday Jan 19, 2018

Beloved Rose Of Sharon 

Designer - Paula Vaughan

Stitching on 28 Count Lugana

2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch



Sorry about the Crooked Picture...I didn't realize it until after I got it posted ....I will try to have a straighter picture the next time.  I am Stitching on the Pink Dress right now.  There are tons of Flowers and these curly cue things in the dress so I am doing them as I go along so I don't have to do all of these at the very end.  It is much easier for me to do them as I go along.  What you see underneath the Sewing Machine sewing - that is going to be a Quilt.  I thought it was a dress but it isn't.  Its a White Quilt with colorful flowers on them.  

This is the only project that I am currently working on right now...I so want to get this one done by Spring so I can take it to my LNS - House Of Stitches - and get this one frame and give it to my girlfriend in the town that I use to live in before I moved back to my hometown.  To this day we are still as close as ever.  She reads but does not do any crafts.  

Thanks to all of the Comments that I have received on my last post.  I really appreciate them so very much and they mean so much to me.  

The Weather that my area is having this weekend is really nice - lots of Sunshine - warmer temps and the Ice - Snow is slowly melting away.  Hurray for that.  I am so thankful for that.  Today is the very first day that I have not had to go out and shovel since Christmas Day.  

Have A Very Wonderful Day - Evening - Morning 

Happy Stitching :)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers

Linda K, Buttercup 

4 comments:

  1. I know you from your blog. Now I get to see your video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice, Linda. I'm sure your friend will lover it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is awesome and you will get her done....by spring

    ReplyDelete