Saturday, November 18, 2017

Been Stitching

Dear Friends

   I have been stitching this week - I have stitched on

Advice From A Caterpillar by Scott Gustafson - HAED
Beloved Rose Of Sharon by Paula Vaughan
Daisy Offerings by Sandra Kuck - HAED

I will show pictures of my progress sometime between today and tomorrow. 

I have been reading three books and the are:

J is for Judgment by Sue Grafton - four more chapters left to read - the chapters are long toward the end of the book.- Mystery - Physical Paperback Book

Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe - Reading 10 Pages a Day in it - Classic

The Apprentice by Tess Gerritsen - Mystery - Kindle Book


We have been having Rain for the last two days non stop practically.  At least it is not snowing out - thank goodness.  My older brother got me two big bags of Salt and a Big Bucket of Salt for my Sidewalk and Steps.  I think I am all set now.  He got it at Menards.  The Salt does not wreck your sidewalk or steps. 

Buttercup is doing fine - my little 4 month old kitty - he is so dang orniery.  Every time I sit down to eat he wants to eat what I want...Geesh.  Every time I go into my Bathroom he follows me right into my Bathroom - No Privacy whatsoever...LOL....Whenever somebody comes into my house he will go and hide under the couch.  We play every night with his mousies on the long poles.  He loves to snuggle and be covered up with his fleece blanket.  He does not like Thunder or loud noise.  It scares him and he will go and hide under the couch.  He gets plenty of snuggling and plenty of lovin that is for sure.  He loves to lay on my lap, be covered up with his fleece blanket, and purrs away until he falls asleep.

I have a Question for those of you who has a IPHONE 7 or above -

Do any of you buy more I Cloud storage for your phone.  I don't have enough memory left or space or whatever it is called to Back Up My Phone and it would cost me .99 cents per month if I buy more storage and I think its like 50 GB or MB something more storage. 

I also have another question too.....

For those of you who have I Tunes on your Phone - if you buy a song does that mean that you have to pay for that song every month or is it just a one time thing or do you pay for that song once a year? 

Thank you to my new Followers that are following my Blog.  Thank you so very much. 

I think I am all caught up now with everything....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup

4 comments:

  1. Hah, our cats try to come into the bathroom too! If the door is closed, they'll sit right next to it or try to squeeze in underneath it -- and they can usually get one paw under the door LOL.

    Re: iPhone. I wouldn't buy more storage. I tend to take a lot of pictures, several of the same thing. I will periodically go back into my phone and delete duplicates or ones that turned out blurry. It may be that your storage in iCloud is being taken up by the backups. You might find this link helpful! click here

    Also the single song purchase is a one time thing. The streaming service (it's like a radio) would cost monthly. However, there are free streaming services available too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do pay for the extra storage. I don’t want to take any chances and for a $1 a month I don’t have to worry. I still go back and delete photos I don’t want anymore but at the same time you are still keeping some which adds up.

    Any purchases from iTunes should be a one time fee.

    Sounds like Buttercup is spoiled as he should be! Our dogs will wait outside the bathroom door for me too. They are funny that way, I always tell them they don’t have to miss me so much! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Buttercup sounds just adorable! I have an iPad and have lately been getting messages that my storage is getting full. I just go and get rid of pictures and trash and spam stored at my email accounts. I agree with the ladies above on the iTunes thing since my iPad is an Apple product. Take care Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buttercup sounds such a little adorable character.

    ReplyDelete