Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A Friend of mine passed away this morning at work

Dear Friends

   I have some Very Sad News

A Good Close Friend - my girlfriend's youngest brother Donnie - was at work this morning in my town where he works at - he had a heart attack - and died right at work.  He works for a Factory that makes Doors.

   My girlfriend sent me a Txt this morning and told me that her brother died while at work and what happen to him.  I called her Mom up this morning and talked to her for a little bit.  I am going to send the whole family a Sympathy Card out tonight.  My girlfriend's Mom lives Cati-corner from me and always has.  All of kids and I grew up together.  My girlfriend and I graduated together from High School.  We are all real close in age.  My girlfriend has one brother left and her Mom left and that is it as far as immediate family relatives.

My Girlfriend and I are both Left Handed - we have the same exact middle name - we both love to read - we both love to Crochet - we both love to do cross stitch.

I will be going to the Viewing and to the Funeral to show my support.  When My Mom passed away my girlfriend and her Mom was there for me so I am going to be there for them.  I can't hardly write this without tears coming down from my eyes.

Donnie use to pick on me all of the time and I would pick right back.  He had a heart of Gold and he would help anybody that needed help if he knew them.  My town is going to be a total loss now without our Donnie - the whole town knew him.  I saw him two weeks ago at McDonalds and that was the last time we talked in person.  He would go to McDonalds during his Lunch Hour and I would go there once a week to have my Lunch and he would walk in with his big Mountain Dew Cup and sit there and have his lunch.

I have lost so many close friends lately within the last month and its just hard.

I didn't do anything during the 4th of July Holiday Weekend...My Town had the Parade and the Fireworks on the 3rd.  It was so ungodly hot and very humid out so I stayed home and read and stitched the whole weekend.  When it is hot and very humid out I stay put.  I do not get out in the hot humid weather due to my Lungs.

I took two more rolls of Film in to CVS to get developed.  I still have two more rolls of Film to get developed and than I won't have no more Film to be developed.

I am going to be Stitching and Reading my Library Book today.  Its Hot outside but its less Humid out as well.

I want to thank each and everyone of you who has been leaving comments on my Blog.  Thank you so very much.  They mean so much to me.  I really appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments.

Take care

God Bless
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. What shocking, sad news. Life is so precious and fragile. I hope you find some peace, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear your sad news Linda. Thinking of you and your friends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend's brother. I am glad you plan to be there for your friend and her mother. Hope you are able to find some peace. --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It's good of you to support the family, praying for peace for you and them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss. This is my first visit to your blog and your stitching is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete