Friday, February 24, 2017

Easter Celebration Progress Photo

Easter Celebration by Barbara Sestok - Friday Feb 24, 2017

Easter Celebration 

Designer - Barbara Sestok

28 Count White Lugana

2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch


This is my progress on Easter Celebration - I am almost done with the Right Side of Mr. Bunny Rabbit - Mr. Peter Cottontail.  Than I will finish up with the Left Side of him.  Than all I got left of him to do is the Back Stitching.  Yeah!  

We have been having Weird Weather lately....it has been in the 60's all week long.  Today we get Thunderstorms and than right after the Thunderstorms we are getting really cold weather - clear down in the 30's.  This coming week we are suppose to be getting Snow.  Oh Lovely!  

I did manage to go to my favorite Library last Monday and spent the Entire day there.  I got three books and several magazines.  The Book that I am currently reading is called "The Chocolate Moose Motive by JoAnna Carl.  I am really enjoying this book.  Mondays are my Library Days as long as the weather is okay.  

Not much else is going on....that is about it for me.

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad, Jeannie


1 comment:

  1. That's a very sweet Easter stitch Linda. I hope you make it to the library today!

    ReplyDelete