Thursday, January 12, 2017

A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch Progress Photo

A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch - HAED - Artist is Schim Schimmel - Designer is Michele Sayetta - Jan 10, 2017

A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch
HAED
Artist is Schim Schimmel
Designer is Michele Sayetta
Progress as of Jan 10, 2017

I am stitching the background on this which is all black.  I am stitching this on 25 Count 1 x 1 Full Cross Stitch on Lugana Fabric.  I am really enjoying stitching this because at this time it is so easy...I don't even have to look at my Chart since I am stitching the background.  I am trying to get Page One finished.  I am almost done with Column One.  

Have a Beautiful Day - Night - Morning

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad, Jeannie

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to have a project with solid blocks of colour when you have one with confetti.

    ReplyDelete