Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Silver Moon Tea Progress

Silver Moon Tea - Mirabilia - Nora Corbett - Progress - Monday Dec 19, 2016.

Silver Moon Tea
Mirabilia - Nora Corbett

28 Count Lugana
Fabric Color - Isolde

2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch

I have made more progress on this one.  I dearly love the colors and how this is turning out.  The Fabric that I am stitching on came from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie.  The Fabric is very soft and so easy to stitch on.  I love stitching this one.  The colors are so very pretty.  

Thanks for looking...enjoy....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad, Jeannie

2 comments:

  1. You're coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, you have been working on a lovely selection of stitching recently. I hope that the results of your heart tests were good.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year and a good 2017.

    ReplyDelete