Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Celebrated Memorial Day Weekend

Dear Friends

     Since my last post I have bought a Good Used Car from my neighbor lady who I went to school with.  It was her Mother's car.  Her Mom took real good care of the car and when her Mom could no longer drive the car than her daughter bought it which is my neighbor lady and her husband.  Than yesterday morning - Memorial Day - I sold my car.  My brother sold my car for me to our friend's son.  He bought my car.  I had two people that wanted to look at my car and neither one of them got to look at my car before it got sold.  I didn't think my car would sell as fast as it did but it did.  I am so glad that it got sold.  I didn't get the money out of it that I wanted to but that is okay - its sold and that is all I care about.  My Car that I bought is a 2007 Chevy Aveo and there is nothing wrong with the car at all.  I love it.  The only thing that I have to do is to get the Oil Change and to get one headlight changed and that is it.  My poor red car needs a bath - geesh.  It has to sit under the trees until the guys next door gets the roof done so I can start parking my car again in the driveway.

This weekend was the big celebration of Memorial Day Weekend.  Yesterday was Memorial Day here in the United States.  My one brother and I went out to our other brother's house out in the country for a cookout on Sunday and there were 18 of use altogether.  The food was good and we had a very enjoyable time.  I love their back yard - it is just gorgeous. I wish my back yard looked like theirs.  I have a nice back yard but its just plain back yard...it does have a nice patio to it though so that counts. I have pictures of their back yard so when I get enough energy I will find the Memory Card that has the pictures on it of their back yard and post them here on my Blog.

  Yesterday - Memorial Day - I didn't do anything but stayed home and did some things.  I did walk over to my neighbor's house and visited with her for a while.  It was a very enjoyable time.

I have been reading alot lately because its been too hot to do anything else.  I am reading four books right now but my main one that I am reading is called "Emma on thin icing" by Coco Simon.  This is Book #3 in the Cupcake Diaries Series.  I love this series.  Another book that I am reading is called "Endliess Night" by Agatha Christie.  Another one is called "The Wrath and the Dawn" by Renee Ahdieh.  My fourth book that I am reading is called "Mrs Pargeter's Plot" by Simon Brett.  I dearly love Simon Brett's Books.  They are so good.  In the Agatha Christie book - the print is so small that its hard for me to read it so I read 10 pages per day.  My other books I read whenever I feel like reading them because they are mine.  The only book that I am reading that is the Library's is the Emma on thin icing book.  I have two books on hold at the library.  One book is ready for me to pick up and the other book is in Transit so its on its way to my favorite library.

I have been sitting on the front porch reading and doing other things and drinking my coffee. The Front porch is enclosed with nice big wide windows with screens in them so the minute I get up in the mornings I open up the windows on the front porch, open the front door up and let some fresh air in.  I love sitting out on the front porch.

I have a You Tube Channel and I've been making Book Tube Videos.  Book Tube Videos is where people just talk about books mainly and some of them talks about other things too along with books that they are reading or bought and etc.  I have made two Videos so far.  I love making Videos about books.  I will probably make another one either this afternoon or sometime tomorrow morning and talk about my Library Book Haul.  My You Tube Channel name is Linda Klinedinst.

Maybe sometime this week I can get some stitching done on one of my projects and post pictures on Friday sometime.

Have a Beautiful Day
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

1 comment:

  1. You bought a really good car! I own a 2007 Chevy Aveo also that I bought brand new and I love it. I have had no real problems with it and I hope you enjoy your new car!!

    ReplyDelete