Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spring Showers Progress Photo, Library Huge Book Sale, Weather

100_9405 - Spring Showers - Designer - Ursula Michael - 4-1-2016
 
Spring Showers
Designer - Ursula Michael - Imaginating INC
Material - 28 Count White Lugana
DMC Threads 2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch
 
This is my latest progress on Spring Showers.  I am actually stitching the Umbrella Part now.  I got a little bit more done on this since I took this photo.  I love stitching this.  Its so very Springy looking and so cute and adorable.  I love it. 
 
I went to a Huge Library Book Sale last night in the Big City with two of my girlfriends and there were so many books, so many people it was just unbelievable.  I mean this Library Book Sale is Huge.  They have it in another Building just around the corner from the Huge Main Library and they have books outside on Carts that are Free.  The Hardback Books and Mass Paperback Books for all Ages are 50 cents each.  The Magazines are .25 cents each.  Oh my gosh I was just overwhelmed.  Its so big that they have a Security Guard Cop standing at the doorway and he does not leave until after it is completely over with.  They also have a Security Cop at the Huge Main Library too.  My two girlfriends bought lots of books and I bought two magazines - Children's Magazines and they are called Strawberry Shortcake.  I love this Magazine.  It reminds me of the Magazine called Highlights for Children.  Its similar to that only it is of Strawberry Shortcake Character.  They have this huge Book Sale once a Month and its the First Friday of Every Month.  I love Huge Library Book Sales.  I am planning on buying books at the next Book Sale.  They had a huge children's section of books and DVD's.  They had three rows of Young Readers Section.  They had a whole back end of the building Romance Novels.  They had a huge section of Youth/Young Adult Books.  My two girlfriends bought lots of Books.  My one girlfriend found two books that she has been dying to get and the title of the books are called Miss Read at Thrush Green - that is one of the titles...all of those titles begins with Miss Read.  They are fantastic books.  Clean cut Old School Teacher type Stories...very similar to Little House On the Prairie Books.  This Library Book Sale is from 4 to 8 p.m the first Friday of every month.  We are planning on going back to the Huge Library Book Sale on May 6th.  I am planning on buying books.  There were several of them that I wanted to get last night but I am trying to be careful with my Finances this month.  After we got done at this Huge Library Book Sale - we was there for three hours.  We stopped at Burger King and had our Supper.  I love Burger King and so does my two girlfriends.  Than we took the Scenic Route back home.  We had a very enjoyable time last night.  It was super fantastic.  I loved every minute of it.  It was so much fun. 
 
By the time I got home last night I was totally beat.  I was so tired last night.  I crawled in bed and read a few pages in my Library book.  I should be done with my Library Book sometime today or tomorrow. 
 
We are suppose to have very High Winds today so I don't think I will be going anywhere today.  As I am writing this the Sun has come out and its been sun shining so we will see cause right now the Winds are not doing anything.  They are very still. 
 
I am going to take it easy today and just read and stitch on Spring Showers and Crochet on my Afghan. 
 
Have a Beautiful Day, Night, Afternoon
 
Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad

5 comments:

  1. Good idea to stay inside. I'd hate to see you blown away. Sounds like a perfect day...reading and stitching are a dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book sale sounds amazing.
    Nice bright project you have been sttching on

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love books, so a sale like that would be heaven. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your library book sale sounds great. Great progress on your Spring Showers project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this library book sale sounds like a great thing for book lovers. I'd love to have such a thing over here, too.

    ReplyDelete