Thursday, January 28, 2016

"Parents" WIP Picture, Other News

100_9388 - Parents - Copyrighted by Me - Progress Monday, Jan 25, 2016
 
Parents
Copyrighted by Me
Stitching on 14 Count Aida
DMC Threads 2 x 1 Full Cross Stitch
 
I am stitching my Best Friend's Parents....I got her Father completely finished.  This is Page One out of Four Pages.  I have now started on Page Two.  I have started to stitch the background on Page Two.  I love how this is coming out.  Its going a bit faster now since I have the Father Done.  Page Two is not that bad at all. 
 
I have been going to my Dentist and getting my teeth worked on.  I have one more appt to go to and than I will be done until Feb 19th when I go and have two teeth pulled .  I have to get all of my Dental Work done before I am put on my New Bone Medicine.  I truly love my Dentist and all of his Staff.  It is two brothers that owns and runs a Dental Office and they are all super fantastic people.  They are fun, they joke around, they laugh,  they are so down to earth people.  They are the best Dentist Staff that I have ever gone to since I don't know when.  They stay on top of all of the latest Dental Procedures.  They have a Laser Machine that can drill and numb all at the same time.  I dearly love it.  It is so cool.  Yes you might say that I am in love with my Dentist and his Staff. 
 
The weather is doing pretty good.  They keep saying that we are going to get a trace of snow but so far we have not got a trace of snow which is good.  Its been in the 20's and in the 30's so that is not too bad. 
 
I am still working on my two projects - "Parents"  and "Daisy Offerings".  I am making progress on both of my projects.  Daisy Offerings is a HAED Pattern - Heaven And Earth Designs.  I love stitching on this one as well.  Its fun to seeing it come alive even though right now I am finishing up the background. 
 
I can stay home now for the rest of this weekend until Sunday Morning when I go to Church.  I am going to be reading and stitching. 
 
That is all for now...
 
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad  


7 comments:

  1. Parents is growing well Linda.
    I'm not a fan of the dentist, but yours sounds a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parents is looking great! You really did a good job charting it.
    Must be nice to stay in stitching and reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parents piece is looking great. Goodluck stitching the half of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parents is looking pretty good. Good job! Ouch! It sounds painful as I sit here cringing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parents is looking good. I'm not a fan of going to the dentist but if they are friendly, it helps alot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parents is turning out really great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, How lovely to visit your blog. I'll be putting it in my side bar so I can visit all the time

    ReplyDelete