Monday, October 26, 2015

Beautiful Morning

Dear Friends

 As I woked up this morning and walked into my Living Room there was a Full Moon right up in the Sky and it was so nice and Big and Bright.  It was almost like I could just open up my Patio Door, reach out and touch it.  It was just beautiful. 

I went to the first Worship Service and to Sunday School.  We took in 18 new Members and there were about 9 people that got Baptized.  They were split up between the two worship services so not all 18 people became Members of the Church.  Some of them became Members during the second worship service.  It was a beautiful worship service.  I always go to the Early Worship Service which is at 8:30 a.m.  Than I go to Sunday School.   I was a Usher for the first Worship Service.  I really enjoy doing that.  I get to greet people and put smiles on other people's faces. 

While I was on my Vacation I read 20 Books from the Library.   So far this year I have read close to 80 Books.  The Books that I read from the Library while I was on Vacation are:

Defy by Sara B. Larson
Storm Front by Jim Butcher
Danger in the Darkest Hour by Mary Pope Osborne
Old town in the Green Groves - Laura Ingalls Wilder's Lost Little House Years by Cynthia Rylant
Mary Ingalls on Her Own by Elizabeth Kimmel Willard
Amelia Bedelia Means Business by Herman Parish
Katie and the Cupcake War by Coco Simon
Alexis's Cupcake Cupid by Coco Simon
Vilda Meets her Match by Kiki Thorpe
The Secret Sea Horse by Debbie Dadey
A Tale of Two Sisters by Debbie Dadey
A Whale Of A Tale by Debbie Dadey
A Tine to Live,  A Tine To Die by Edith Maxwell
The Case of the Perfect Prank by Elizabeth Lindsay
Midnight on the Moon by Mary Pope Osborne
Pirates Past Noon by Mary Pope Osborne
Mummies in the Morning by Mary Pope Osborne
Dragonsbane - don't know who the Author is
14th Deadly Sin by James Patterson

I read another book but I can't remember the title of it. 

Those are all of the Books that I read during my Vacation.  I love to read and I have been reading since 1st Grade and I haven't stopped yet and I don't plan to. 

My Netflix TV Show  that I watched over the weekend is called Chuggington:  Chug Patrol:  Ready to Rescue.  I love watching these type of shows because they are clean, no violence, no dirty language or any of that. 

I have to go get a Complete Blood Test done this morning at the hospital.  After that I might stop at McDonalds and get me my Frappe Mocha.  This afternoon I am going to be going to my local library and returning two books and 6 Magazines.  I still have 4 Library Books here at home to read yet. 

I have a Church Meeting to go to tonight and I hope I don't forget about it. 

Thanks for all of the Beautiful Comments

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are very busy Linda, enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moon was beautiful earlier this week. Great reading list, too. :) Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete