Sunday, June 14, 2015

What I Am Reading

Dear Friends

   I have been reading a lot lately...I love going to my local library and just admiring all of the books that they have in my library both the Adult and the YA Library Sections. 

My two current books that I am reading are:

Song Quest by Katherine Roberts - YA Book - Library Book

Murder On The Half Shelf - Book #6 in A Booktown Mystery Series by Lorna Barrett.  This is my own Physical copy. 

Both of these books are really good. 

I started and finished another Library book and it is called "Warlock - Book #5 in The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel.  This is Book #5 in this series.  I dearly love this book.  There is tons of Magic and Mythology in it.  I just love it to death.  I will be reading the rest of the books in this series. 

We are getting storms and been having storms since last week.  We are having another storm today as well. 

I will be going to to my local library tomorrow morning or tomorrow afternoon.  I have two books to return and I might pick up a couple more books since my Library Book Bag is getting low.  I have to keep that filled up you know. 

Well that is all for now....

Have a Great Week

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad

1 comment: