Monday, June 15, 2015

Back to Stitching on RMC

Dear Friends

I went to the Bank,  the Post Office,  The Library,  and to McDonald's.  I got my Mocha Frappe.  Than I came home and did two loads of laundry.  I have been washing my bedding.  I still have my comforter to wash yet.  I might take this to my local laundry mat - I am not sure yet.

I stayed up til midnight last night stitching on Rocky Mountain Christmas.  I have the very last 10 x 10 square to do on Page 5 and than this page will be completely finished.  Than I will finish the very last page which is Page 6.  I am getting so excited.

After I get RMC finished than I will finish my brother's picture which is Autumn Spendor by Stoney Creek.

I am going to slow up with my Reading.  I am reading a Library Book and I am half way finish with this book.  Than I am going to start reading my own Books that I have here at home.  I want to finish A Booktown Mystery Series By Lorna Barrett.  I am still reading Book #6 in this series which is called Murder On The Half Shelf.  I will be ordering Book #7 in this series next month from Barnes and Nobles.

We are still having Storms where I live at.  It has been very Hot,  Very Humid out for the last couple of weeks.  I have been staying home as much as possible during the Hot Humid Hot Days.

Railroad - My Cat - is doing just fine.  Right now he is sleeping.

That is all for now...

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K,  Railroad


1 comment: