Friday, December 26, 2014

I had a Really Good Christmas Day

Dear Friends

    I hope that each and everyone of you who celebrates Christmas had a Very Happy Merry Christmas yesterday including myself. 

   I got to Skype with my two brothers yesterday and it was so good to see their faces and to talk to  them. 

  I had a very relaxing day yesterday - me and Railroad stitched on Autumn Splendor while we watched Antenna TV.  They had their Christmas Marathon TV Shows on yesterday and it was really great.  We also took our Christmas Day Afternoon Nap. 

I got a infected tooth so I've been living on Tylenol, Luke Warm Salt Water, and Ice Pak since Christmas Eve Day.  That is when it started.  I am going to call my Dentist office up today and see if they are open.  If not than I will wait til Monday.  Surely they will be open on Monday.  I found out that if you mix Salt, Pepper, a two drops of water to make it into a Paste that will cut down on the Sensitive part of your tooth and it does work.  My tooth is not nearly as sensitive as it was.  Once the Infection is gone I am not sure what I'm going to do about my tooth.  I would have to go all the way back to my home town in order to get my tooth pulled and I don't want to do that.  My Dentist does pull teeth but it won't pull mine and it makes me so dang mad just because I have a bone condition.  My home town Dentist pulls my teeth anytime I need one pulled.  I just don't want to go back to my hometown just to have one lousy tooth pulled.  I would like to get a Root Canal done but I don't know if my Dental Insurance will pay for it or not.  I wish they would.  I would rather save my tooth than get it pulled. 

I got a Gift Card for Amazon from my one brother and I love it.  Now I can buy some books from Amazon...YEAH! 

We did not get no Snow for Christmas...I wanna a little bit of snow just to say that We had a White Christmas but we didn't  get any.  Darn.  I don't think we are going to get any snow this winter or in the new year during the months of January or February.  From what I've been reading we are going to get just cold weather, some rain and very little snow. That is fine with me. 

I have one more week to go yet before I can take my walking boot off and leave it off and start walking with a shoe on and hopefully walk without my walker as well.  I can stand on my foot now without any pain...Yeah....Not full weight though but some weight and it feels just fine to me. 

Everyone have a Blessed Morning, Afternoon, Evening....

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are not in too much pain Linda. We have a little snow, just a sprinkling, it started about an hour ago.

    ReplyDelete