Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Got My Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablet

Dear Friends

I got my Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablet in the mail yesterday.  I have been playing with it ever since and I love it.  I have been adding different apps on to it.

I have added one magazine on it and some books as well.

It has been raining out all day today...the temp is going to be dropping and a few flurries will be coming later this evening.

I want to wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas for those of us here in the USA Celebrating Christmas.

I am not going to do anything special - me and Railroad is going to have a very relaxing Christmas  Eve and Christmas Day.

Love And Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K,  Railroad

7 comments:

  1. Have fun with it and Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your toy. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new Kindle Fire, and Merry Christmas to you and Railroad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas. Enjoy your kindle. I love mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Linda and Railroad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, Congratulations on your new Kindle Fire! I just got one, too, and I'm trying to figure it all out. I absolutely love it. I have to see what apps to add. Merry Christmas to you and little Railroad!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete