Monday, December 1, 2014

Had a Super Fantastic Day with my Brother and his Wife

Dear Friends

    I had a super fantastic day yesterday (Sunday - 11-30).  My brother and his wife came and spent the entire day with me....They gave me a brand new Computer and everything that comes with it plus I got a new cell phone plus I got a new Pink Fleece Sweater Jacket all for my Christmas and my Birthday.  I am so very Bless to have a Computer Expert Brother who knows a computer inside and out.  I am now on my 5th computer since 1986.  I guess that isn't too bad.  Its a desk top computer and it has Windows 7 which I dearly love.  I love Windows 7 - there is no bugs to contend with...LOL....I do not like buggy computer programs...LOL.  My new Cell Phone and my Digital Camera is all being charged up through my new computer now.  I love it :).  I have received all of my computers throughout the years from my brother.  I never ever had to buy one or even pay him for one.  My new computer has two hard drives in it so that is fantastic. 

I took off all of my Thanksgiving Pictures off of my Blog and I put Christmasy-Snowy-Cats-Snowmen Pictures on my Blog.  I love to change the pictures on my Blog.  Its fun. 

My brother and his wife was at my place from 10 a.m. til 3 p.m.  We ordered Pizza from Pizza Hut and had it delivered right to my little house.  Oh it was so good.  We had Hand Toss Master Supreme Pizza, Cheesy Sticks, Pop for our late lunch.  Oh it was so very delicious. 

I have a easy day today - we are having Coffee and Donuts this morning where I live at in the lounge but we are not having them until 10 a.m. and for me that is late.  I eat Breakfast around 7 a.m. and than I eat lunch around 11:30 a.m. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.  I hate to miss this but at the same time I want to eat a decent lunch too.  I wish they would change the time from 10 a.m. to 9 a.m. so I could enjoy it more and not be so close to my lunch time. 

It is suppose to be in the 30's today and tonight it is suppose to be down in the 20's.  Now that is cold...brrrrr. 

I have two more weeks to go yet before I go back to my Orthopedic Surgeon and I am so hoping that I can start walking on my foot.  I am so ready to start walking on it.  It is still a little sore around the bone area but part of my ankle area is already hurting and partially numb from when I broke my right leg.  My poor right leg/ankle area has been through a lot and I am hoping and praying that I will be able to walk on it with my shoe on like I was before all of this foot problem started.  I was walking just fine before I broke my foot. 

I am going to try to sit down today and stitch for a while today.  Over the weekend I started and finished a book called "Where There's A Will" by Rex Stout.  Rex Stout was a Mystery Writer and I have always loved his books.  They are fantastic.  I have read several of them already.  One of the guys that lives in my Apt Bldg is a Avid Reader and he loves to read mysteries and I get the Rex Stout Books from him and than I return the books back to him after I get done with them. 

That is all for now...

Have a Beautiful Day
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad 

5 comments:

  1. Your blogs looking very festive Linda. Enjoy your new gadgets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new PC!! You have the best brother in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Linda

    I love your new Christmassy pictures.
    I'm glad to hear that you are fixed up computer wise and what a great brother you have. I'm lucky to have a great brother too!
    Still keeping my fingers crossed for your foot!#
    Have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,

    I'm so glad you had a super fantastic day with your brother and sister-in-law!!! Sounds like it was a great time and you have sure made good use of your new computer by updating your blog with all the pretty Christmassy pictures. It looks really pretty and so festive. You're making me feel guilty for ignoring my blog. Now I will have to try to change to Christmas theme, but it takes me so long to figure it out! You have a gift!!!
    Keep being patient with your foot....I hope you will be up and about and walking just fine by the New Year!
    Are you putting up any decorations in your apartment? Does Railroad bother them? My friend's cat plays with the ornaments until they smash and break, LOL!!!
    Hope you fit in your coffee and donut break :0) take care

    ReplyDelete