Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Sun is Shining

Dear Friends

    Yesterday was Halloween - despite the very frigid temps, the pouring down rain, the snow that we got we still had Trick or Treaters out and about.  My Apt Bldg - some of the people handed out candy to the little goblins and ghouls last night. 

   I want to thank you all for all of the comments that I have been getting lately on my Blog...thanks so very much. 

   I finished reading "Trace" by Patricia Cornwell.  It is a very good mystery and a Page turner at that.  I am now reading "Touch & Go" by Lisa Gardner. 

  The temp is 30 degrees F as I am writing this post.  The Sun is Shining and it is very cold outside.  I am taking it easy today. 

Take care my Friends

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment