Monday, November 10, 2014

Progress on A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch

100_9224 - A Mothers Kiss, A Fathers Touch - HAED - Schim Schimmel - and Railroad - 11-10-2014

Progress on A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch - HAED - Schim Schimmel.  I am stitching this on 25 Count White Lugana 1 x 1.  I am stitching the Back Ground right now.  It is all black except for little stars and big stars. 

I love stitching on 25 Count Lugana Material 1 x 1.  I dearly love this material.  It is so soft and so easy to work with. 

The Gridding that you see - I am using Sulky Metallic Threads which are in the 8000 Number Range which you can buy either at Jo Ann Fabrics or Hancocks Fabric Store.  I am using Red & Blue.  I have to grid on my HAED Patterns so I don't make a mistake. 

Of course Railroad just had to get in the picture too you know...He is such a Camera Hog....

Thanks for looking...enjoy....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad 

3 comments: