Sunday, November 23, 2014

Added More Bloggers to my List, Stoney Creek, Stitching, Weather

Dear Friends

    I've added more Bloggers to my list of Bloggers and here are their websites:

http://summerscrossstitch.blogspot.com

http://threadismytherapy.blogspot.com

http://peacefulthreads.blogspot.com

If you already don't have these please add them to your list...I love reading their Blogs.  You can't have too many Blogs now can you..hehehe....LOL....

I received my Stoney Creek Autumn 2014 Issue in the Mail.  I dearly love this magazine.  I get it every time it comes out.  I want to stitch all of the patterns in this Issue.  They are lovely, cute, pretty, beautiful patterns and adorable as well. 

I got on their website and I ordered me the first Installment of their Free Pattern of the Month.  The first one came out this month.  Than the next one will come out next month and so forth.  I just had to pay for shipping which was not very much at all.  If you get it now than you won't have to pay for the pattern...just the shipping.  I want to get this series...I love the designs of these and they are going to be pretty.  I may not make it into a Bell Pull...I just may stitch so many across...I don't care for Bell Pulls for some reason...I guess because I really don't have any place to hang real long ones.  Now if I was at home than I would cause I would have lots of wall space but not where I am living at.  I miss my house but at least my one brother is living there and he has it all fixed up.  I can't wait til I see it hopefully in the Spring sometime. 

I pulled out a UFO yesterday - Thomas Kinkade Beyond Spring Gate and I worked on that most of the day yesterday while I was watching Notre Dame lose their last home game Senior Day.  They lost by 3 points and they would have won if they would've made the Field Goal kick but it went to the side so they didn't get that point.  I got quite a bit done on Beyond Spring Gate project. 

I finished Row #1 on Page 6 of Rocky Mountain Christmas - YEAH!  Now I will start Row #2 but I ran out of DMC #3747 so I have this on order through my LNS.  I just may wait and stitch on my other projects today. 

I don't know what the weather is suppose to be like today....yesterday morning we got Freezing Rain and than it rain the rest of the day.  It was 50 degrees out yesterday - heat wave.  Now this morning as I am writing this it is 46 Degrees out. 

That is all for now...

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog recommendations :-) I love Stoney Creek magazine, too; I agree, all their charts this month are beautiful. Enjoy your stitching. I hope you get your missing thread color soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the blog boost!! I enjoy reading your blog and I was very surprised to see mine up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for adding me to your list :) its great to meet fellow stitchers :) and a stoney creek one LOL have you made the Afghan, woodland babies? :)

    ReplyDelete