Friday, November 21, 2014

Added these Bloggers to my List

Dear Friends

    I have added more Bloggers to my list of Favorite Blogs to Read and here is the link:

http://katesflossbox.blogspot.com

http://taffystreasures.blogspot.com

http://violet-white.blogspot.com

If you already don't have these on your list please add this one.  I really love reading her Blog.  She has a pretty Blog. 

Yesterday which was Thursday my Apt Bldg had our Annual Thanksgiving Dinner.  Oh the food was really good and even the Home Made Cranberry Sauce was really out of this world.  I loved it.  I don't like Cranberry Sauce but this was really very delicious.  We all had a really good time yesterday and it was so much fun.  I took a Pumpkin Pie with a container of Cool Whip and there was one piece of Pumpkin Pie left so I took that home with me. 

I am going to spend the day today stitching on my projects...Rocky Mountain Christmas and Spring Showers.  Than starting tomorrow through Monday I will be stitching on Rocky Mountain Christmas and A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch Project. 

It is 9 Degrees Above Zero F. as I am writing this.  I feel so sorry for the people in Buffalo and Le Roy New York...they really got hit hard early and lots of places and businesses have closed down and a Nursing Home has been Evacuated.  Please keep all of these people that lives in these two areas in your prayers and thoughts.  This is so terrible and I feel so sorry for them. 

Everyone have a good day or a good evening....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

4 comments:

  1. I feel bad for the people in upstate N.Y. they just should not get snow like that, I will pray for them I heard they are to get rain and more snow.
    I live in minnesota and we get snow like that often ick.
    I have been a follower of Kates blog, it is lovely.

    Happy Thanksgiving
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda we were spared from the snow I live in Upstate NY. Our neighbors 30 minutes from us are snowed in. I live in Rochester, our city sent 12 big trucks with plows and salt to help all weekend long. They call it neighbors helping neighbors many if those towns are driving distance for me.
    I will check out those blogs thank you!
    Your stitching looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your blog - reminds me I should get back to mine!
    Thanks for the new blogs to check out!
    Blessings, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda

    These are lovely blogs.
    The Stoney Creek magazine sounds great.
    I've been watching the news and have seen all the snow, it must be awful for them.
    Have a good week x

    ReplyDelete