Saturday, September 6, 2014

Another New Follower - Welcome to my Blog

Dear Friends


    I would like to Thank Barbara Star for becoming a Follower of my Blog.  Thank you so very much Barbara for being a follower of my Blog.  I would love to have back my 200 some followers that I had before I change my Blog and all of that.  I will take what I have as far as Followers...its better than nobody at all. 


    I try really hard to keep my Blog updated at least once a week - sometimes more than that during the week.  It depends on what is going on in my life. 


I have had a very relaxing day today - my girlfriend from my Apt Bldg and I went to El Dorado Mexican Restaurant to have lunch.  Oh that was so very good.  Than we went to Walgreens and I bought the last four Mounds Candy Bars that they had on the shelf.  What can I say.  I love my Mounds Candy Bars. 


I stitch on April Showers this afternoon after I woked up from my nap and I have read some in my book.  I am almost done reading my Book. 


Its a tad bit chilly out tonight - these chilly nights reminds me so much of when I was living in my home town I use to go out walking late at night with a hooded sweatshirt, my sweater, my jacket, my hat, and my gloves and I would stay out late at night/early morning hours til 2 a.m. just out walking around and talking to God, praying to God.  I found peace when I went out walking around.  The local Police in my home town kept an eye on me to make sure nothing would happen and I did that for years and not one thing ever happened to me at all....God was with me during that time and so was the Night Patrol Police Officers.  I wasn't afraid at all. 


Have a Good Night
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment