Sunday, September 7, 2014

A Stitched Finish Piece, getting some Patterns from other stitchers

100_9190 - With Hearts Of Thanksgiving - Designer - Donna Moses - Leisure Arts - 9-7-2014

This is called "With Hearts Of Thanksgiving - Designer - Donna Moses - Leisure Arts.  I got this from a big box that was left in the sewing room at my church this past Wednesday.  I took all of the counted cross stitch stuff home with me.  This piece right here is the only one that was completely finished but the Back Stitching was not done.  I finished it completely by doing all of the Back Stitching.  I just love this finished piece.  It is so pretty and old fashion.  Now this piece is finished completely. It is so pretty too.  I love it :)

I have another stitched piece that has been started by somebody that also came from the big box but did not get very much done on it.  It is just nicely started.  It is for a Baby Boy Birth Sampler.  It is going to be pretty when I finish it.  I have that laying out next to my stitching chair.  I just need to get the rest of the threads for it and than I can start on it. 

I ran out of thread for Rocky Mountain Christmas and Autumn Splendor so I've been stitching on some of the other projects which is very many. 

I am going to get this one framed sometime and get it hunged up on my Wall in my living room or my bedroom. 

One of my online stitching friends through the 123stitch Message Board had the Kit called Universal Unity by Dimensions.  I just dearly love this pattern - it is so neat looking and it is OOP unless you can buy it through ebay or someplace like that.  One of the ladies mentioned that she had this as a Kit and I told her that I would buy it from her.  I am in 7th Heaven. 

I am also getting from another stitcher the 4 seasonal patterns from Cross Eye Crickett too...she doesn't want these so I told her that I would buy them from her.  I love to do seasonal patterns...those are one of my favorite ones to do.  I am in 7th Heaven! 

Thanks for looking....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely pattern !!!! Excellent finish , Linda !!!!!
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty piece Linda. Lucky you to find this in your church's sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super finish, how lovely to rescue a much loved piece and finish it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely piece you have finished, I cannot believe that someone didn't finish it. I wonder what the story is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a great design. Lucky you that you could take it home.

    ReplyDelete