Sunday, August 31, 2014

Welcome to my New Follower, Went to the Library, Have a Safe Enjoyable Holiday Weekend

Dear Friends


    I have a new Follower by the name of Rosemary and I want to welcome her to my Blog and Thank you for being a Follower of my Blog.  I hope that you will enjoy reading my blog and looking at my photos.  I went to the Library yesterday morning with my girlfriend and than I went to the Library later in the afternoon by myself.  I got several books and several magazines.   Three of them are Mysteries and the other two books are non-fiction.  I had a hey day yesterday going to the Library and getting my books and looking things up on their system.  I love going to my library! 


Here is what I got as far as books are concern:


1.  Live To See Tomorrow by Iris Johansen - currently reading this one


2.  Cliffs Quick Review on Physics


3.  Sight Unseen by Iris & Roy Johansen


4.  Where the River Ends - Charles Martin


5.  Murder in Murray Hill by Victoria Thompson


6.  The Solar System


This should keep me busy for a while and out of mischief but that doesn't always work...lol...


I love really good books and if I start reading one and can't get into it than I will quit reading it. 


I also got several animal, history, science magazines from my library too which I dearly love those type of magazines.  Anything that has to do with animals and the sky and science I dearly love to read about it.I am spending this Holiday Weekend - Labor Day Weekend - to read,  to look and read my magazines.  This is a good weekend to do that in cause I don't have no place to go on Monday so I can stay home and read til my hearts content. 


For those of us who are celebrating Labor Day Weekend have a Safe Holiday Weekend and please be careful if you are out driving. 


God Bless
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your weekend Linda, a long list of books for you to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete