Monday, February 24, 2014

WIP Photo - A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch

100_9087 - A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch - Designer - HAED - Schim Schimmel - 2-24-2014
 
A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch - HAED - Schim Schimmel
 
Stitching this on 25 Count White Lugana 1 x 1 Full Cross Stitch DMC
Threads. 
 
The End of my Black on the right side - that is the end of Page One.  Now
I'm going down on Page 1 and I am stitching 2 Rows at the same time. 
 
The Blue Star that you see that is not finished...I am still stitching on this Blue
Star.  There are tons of Confetti Stitching in this Blue Star so I am just taking
my time with this one. 
 
As soon as I get my working copies made I will really work on this one as well as
my other two that I am working on.  I would love love to get another BAP done this
year sometime.  Depending on the weather I may go to the Library and get my
working copies made this afternoon. 
 
Everyone have a lovely day today...
 
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

3 comments:

  1. Great progress on your HAED project, I do admire those that stitch these, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda
    Wow you are a clever stitcher! I admire the HAED designs, & those who stitch them, good luck with this one!
    I am sorry to read of your feet troubles & hope they get sorted out very soon. I wear custom orthotics, best thing ever, but yes they do limit your footwear choices don't they? And new ones take a bit of adjusting to...
    Well, happy stitching & I will pop by again
    Bye for now, Anthea

    ps thank you for your very kind words about my blog!

    ReplyDelete