Sunday, February 23, 2014

Found Another Blog, Blog about a 2 1/2 little boy and his surgeries

To My Lovely Friends

    It is a Sunday Morning and I have been up since 3:30 a.m. this morning thanks to my lovely left foot which woke me up this morning.  If I ever get my left foot straightened out it will be a miracle thanks to my foot doctor that I have.  I found a old pair of Orthotics in my top dresser drawer so I got them out and I put the one in my left shoe and my foot is doing a little bit better.  I wore my shoes yesterday with my regular orthotics including my left one that he built up higher to make my foot even with my orthotic - oh my gosh - my foot hurt so bad from wearing that one that I was almost in tears.  I took my shoes off and took two advils.  I use to go to my favorite foot doctor not too far from my hometown - he took really good care of my feet, and the Orthotics that he put in my shoes are the ones that he formed to fit my feet - he took a impression of my feet and than he had my Orthotics specially made for my feet so they would fit like they were suppose to.  I really miss my foot doctor.  One of the pairs that I got from him is the one that I am wearing in my left shoe until I get to my foot doctor in my City.  They are cheaper than my other ones from my other foot doctor but sometimes cheaper ones don't always work.  I am finding that out.  I am hoping and praying that I get my foot straightened out before the nice weather comes because I want to start walking again as soon as it is nice out.  Better yet...I would like to have a new foot.  I hate wearing Orthotics - they are so hard on my feet - my right one is doing really good - but not my left foot though - the poor thing.  I just want my foot to quit hurting.  I think there is something else wrong with my foot because I am still having the same pain in my foot and it is not getting any better.  It is in one spot which is on top of my foot near my ankle. 

I have discovered another blog and here is the link:

http://hibiscus-stitches.blogspot.com

I really love this Blog...it is so full of stitching and quilting...I just love it....this blog is very inspirational to me.  I love reading this blog.  If you already don't have this blog than please add it to your list of blogs. 

One of my friends from my church - her grandson Jace was born with all of his insides on the outside of his stomach instead of on the inside so they had to take him to another State to have a special team of Doctors and Nurses operate on him and put everything back inside of him.  Jace is only 2 1/2 years old and he has had this surgery and he can't move around - he has to lay flat on his back and they had to tie his feet down a few days after he had this surgery so he wouldn't move around.  Sometime very soon they are going to put him in a wheelchair and give him rides up and down the hallways so he can see people and talk to them and get out of his hospital room for a while.  He has more surgeries coming up pretty soon to continue putting things back together.  As he continues to get older he will have more surgeries because his insides will have to be stretch as he grows.  He has been a real trooper through all of this and he is so spoiled rotten by his special team of nurses and his doctors.  The family has a blog and you can read all about it and see photos of this cute adorable little boy by the name of Jace.  It is a miracle that he has survived all of this but he has.  God answers our prayers! Here is the link to the family's blog about their son Jace:

http://thewakelyfamily.blogspot.com

The Photos and their posts says it all....if you have time please take a look at their blog and see this beautiful boy who is a Miracle to be alive and survived a very intricate surgery.  Please keep this family in your prayers and thoughts as they still got a long road ahead of them due to their son Jace. Thank you.  God Bless You. 

That is all for now...
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment