Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Dear Friends & Family

    I want to wish each and everyone of you here in the USA a Very Happy Thanksgiving Day today.  I hope that you will have a very enjoyable day today with your families and friends as well. 

I am having a very quiet peaceful Thanksgiving Day today...I am staying home, me and Railroad is watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. 

We got snow during the night last night but just enough to barely cover the ground.  It is 25 Degrees F. outside as I am typing this up. 

Today is going to be a Jammie Kinda Day and stitching day for me.  I already had my Thanksgiving Dinner the other day.  Where I live at...we all fix a real home made Turkey, Dressing, Etc...than the rest of us brought something to add to our Thanksgiving Dinner.  Oh it was so good.  The only thing that we didn't have was Pumpkin Pie and Cool Whip.  Next year I am going to make the Pumpkin Pie and bring Cool Whip.  Thanksgiving Dinner is not Thanksgiving Dinner without Pumpkin Pie and Cool Whip. 

I will be posting my progress pictures either sometime today or tomorrow.  I'm not sure when yet. 

Have a Very Blessed Thanksgiving Day Today :)....Don't eat too much....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

1 comment:

  1. We offer on-site repairs at your home or place of work from our dedicated mobile service technicians. Our technicians carry out in home repairs causing you the customer very little inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete