Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch Progress

100_8969 - A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch - Designer - HAED - Schim Schimmel - Progress 11-20-2013
 
A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch
Designer - HAED - Schim Schimmel
Material - 25 Count White Lugana
DMC Threads 1 x 1 Full Cross Stitch
Progress 11-20-2013
 
As of today I have 4 short columns completely finished...the white spot that you see toward the top - I need to get thread for this particular spot and so next month I will be going to JoAnn Fabrics and getting the rest of the thread for this project.  I don't need that many but JoAnn's DMC Threads are much cheaper than any place else. 
 
I am stitching the background which is all black.  I am using DMC #310 for my black thread.  I stitch a 10 x 10 block each day. 
 
Last night a lady from my church ask me to stitch her a Mickey Mouse Pattern and she will buy it from me if I stitch one up for her.  I told her that I would.  I have a Looney Tune Pattern Book that I bought long time ago and if my memory serves me right I think there is a Mickey Mouse Pattern in this pattern book.  I hope so. I am going to see if I can find that book sometime today or tonight. 
 
I have decided that I need to concentrate on the ones that I really want to get done and so here are the ones that I will be just concentrating on:
 
1.  A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch
 
2.  Daisy Offerings
 
3.  Rocky Moutanin Christmas
 
4.  Autumn Splendor - this one is sold already...
 
After I get Autumn Splendor done than I will start on the Mickey Mouse Pattern.  I would like to get my patterns completely finished of the ones that I have been selling so far.   
 
Thanks for looking....enjoy....
 
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad 

1 comment: