Friday, September 13, 2013

WIP's - Daisy Offerings, A Fathers Touch A Mothers Kiss, Grandfathers Barn, Rocky Mountain Christmas

100_8833 - Daisy Offerings - HAED - Sandra Kuck - 9-13-2013

Daisy Offerings by HAED - Sandra Kuck.  I am stitching this on 18 Count White Aida 2 over 1 Full Cross Stitch.  I have finished another Column on this.  YEAH!  I am still on Page 3 out of 36 Pages.




100_8834 - A Fathers Touch A Mothers Kiss - Designer - HAED - Schim Schimmel - 9-13-2013

A Fathers Touch A Mothers Kiss by HAED - Schim Schimmel.  I am stitching this on 25 Count White Lugana 1 over 1 using Full Cross Stitch.  I am stitching the background which is all black.  I am using DMC #310 for my Black.  I am loving this. 





100_8836 - Grandfathers Barn - Designer - TIAG - Marilyn Leavitt Imblum - 9-13-2013

Grandfathers Barn by TIAG - Marilyn Leavitt Imblum.  I am stitching this on 14 Count French Cappuncino which is a real soft material and I dearly love the material.  The bottom section of this is done except for the wording "Grandfathers Barn".  I am stitching the wording.  There are 3 different shades of Blue in the wording.  Than I will just have the Barn area to finish up at the top and than this project will be done. 




100_8837 - Rocky Mountain Christmas - Designer - Marty Bell - 9-13-2013

Rocky Mountain Christmas by Marty Bell.  I am stitching this on 28 Count Blue Jobelan 2 over 2 Full Cross Stitch.  I am almost done with a Column. 



Thanks for looking....Enjoy......

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

5 comments:

  1. Great progress on all your projects. I so love RMC.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just popped over to return the following.

    The Amish designs from TIAG are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so busy stitching! I love watching your progress, Linda! The picture on your blog of the swans and the autumn trees is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete