Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I joined another Stitching Group on Face Book, HAED SAL Blog

Good Afternoon My Stitching Friends

    It is very very very hot outside and we are suppose to start getting storms sometime this evening through tomorrow night. 

   I have joined another group on Face book called Stitchaholics and it is a very fun group to join.  It was called "24 hour stitching" but the moderator of this group decided to change the name of it and this way it will give us stitchers a chance to stitch when we want to and we can stitch as long as we want.  There are no rules in this group except for to stay active in it and that is it. 

I also found out that I can post my own progress pictures on the "Our Friends HAED SAL Blog" and I am so glad of that.  Before I had a buddy that was doing it for me because there was no more room left in the list so I had a buddy do it for me which was fine and she did a great job too...I want to thank my buddy who took time out to post my pictures for me on the HAED SAL Blog. 

I also want to thank all of you for all of your beautiful comments on my stitching.  Thank you so very much. 

I will be spending the day stitching and than I'm going to learn to do English Paper Piecing this afternoon at my church in our sewing room.  I am so looking forward to that. 

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment