Saturday, August 10, 2013

Thank you Linda at bengalcatlover10 Blog.

Good Afternoon Everyone

   Thanks to my stitching friend Linda and her Blog is: http://bengalcatlover10.blogspot.com she told me where I can buy the Bothy Cut Threads Patterns/Kits at and it is here in the USA...YIPEE!  Thank you so very much Linda. 

I will be ordering the Windmill Pattern from http://www.stitchers-paradise.com   Than all I have to do is to buy the material and than I can join in the Bothy Cut Threads SAL...I am so happy about this.  Like I said in my previous post I will be joining this SAL next month since I can't buy my pattern til next month.  I have something to look forward to next month. 

Thank you so much Linda.

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

2 comments:

  1. Your welcome Linda. I look forward to you joining our SAL.

    I am so loving watching your progress on the Marty Bell. Your stitching is amazing.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you found the pattern. Always better to buy the pattern instead of the kit if you already have the materials. I look forward to watching your progress once you start.

    ReplyDelete